1) Sharekhan has hidden charges
2) Sharekhan’s terminal often goes down while trading and u have to wait for almost 20 minutes to trade again
3) In ICICI, the share certificates disappear all of a sudden from our account
4) The terminal is slow
Can u guys suggest me a good place to open my new Demat account:
1) I am planning to invest 4000-5000 INR every month in shares.
2) Brokerage charges should be minimum
3) I am in Bangalore right now.
Best answer: Answer by hbk_b4u
Demat account allows you to buy, sell and transact shares of private companies in India. Demat account can be opened at any Depository registered with NSDL and CDSL. There are so many depostories at Bangalore like Karvy, Motilal & Oswal, Religare, Shareholding Corporation of India, Indbank.. etc.