farmers insurance water damage ; Your home is probably the single largest investment you'll ever make. By insuring your home, you are helping to protect your investment and your equity.
Estimating your home value will help you to make a determination of the amount of insurance you will want to purchase. The primary factors that will determine the cost to rebuild your home include:
* Local construction costs and the square footage of the structure;
* The type of exterior wall construction -- frame, masonry (brick or stone) or veneer -- and the type of roof;
* The style of the house (ranch, colonial);
* The number of bathrooms and other rooms;
* Attached garages, fireplaces, exterior trim and other special features like arched windows. source www.farmers.com...